Skip to main content

The Marvel Cinematic Universe Tag

Greetings, all! 

Well, it’s been a very long time since I last posted, I’m afraid.






With school, work, church events, sickness, and trying to reach my reading goal for this year, I’ve hardly had any time for anything else. I think I can maybe see the light at the end of the tunnel however; hopefully blogging should become more regular. XP




Anyway, I saw this tag hopping around on the blogosphere some time back, and I really wanted to take it, so thanks to Catherine I got the opportunity to steal it and use it the next time I posted. :-D

So here goes! 






Pseudo Rules (because apparently there aren’t real rules???)

1. Feel free to include the above graphic somewhere in your post (but it’s definitely not necessary).
2. Take the questions and answer them on your blog (or social media or wherever!).
3. Tag up to 5 other Marvel fans!

How were you introduced to the MCU fandom?

In 2016, my parents showed me my first Marvel film, The Avengers Assemble. The whole time we were watching it, I was so confused as to whom everyone was, so my parents were giving me all the backstories and telling me what everyone’s powers were, and so on. We all died laughing at the part when the Hulk punches Thor (my mom’s favorite part to this day), and Hawkeye (Clint Barton) became my favorite superhero (and still is one of my favorites, tbh).



What's your favorite Marvel film?

Oooof. That’s a hard question. Avengers: Assemble has a special place since it was the first one I ever watched, and watching it still brings me a whole dump load of nostalgia. But CA: Civil War, Avengers: AoU, and Doctor Strange are probably my top choices (although I just watched Thor: Ragnarok for the first time and REALLY liked it too).



Top favorite Marvel character?

Well, my favorite Marvel superhero is definitely Doctor Strange. BUT my favorite female Marvel character is a tie between Natasha Romanoff (Black Widow) or Shuri, and my favorite non-superhero character is Agent Phil Coulson. Plus, you can’t forget my favorite villain, Loki. I have a lot of other favorites but those are probably top on my list. XP



If you were transported into the MCU and had to trade places with one of the superheroes, who would you choose?

Probably Wanda Maximoff. Her powers are EPIC. <33




What are some of your favorite quotes from the films?

*rubs hands together* Ooh, there’s so many good ones. Let’s see.








Which crew would you want to be part of the most: Avengers, Guardians of the Galaxy, or Revengers?

Avengers for sure. Revengers would be my second choice though.



Favorite and least favorite ship?

Favorite ship: Tony and Pepper. 


Least favorite ship: Cap and Sharon.
For obvious reasons. X’D


Favorite and least favorite villain?

Favorite villain: (I said this already but XD) Loki.
Least favorite villain: So I thought about this for a while, and couldn’t actually think of one. All the MCU villains are /so good/ and well developed. Plus, the ones that I personally didn’t like I can’t say who they are because spoilers. X’D 



Unpopular MCU opinion?

Basically most of my MCU opinions are unpopular. X’D
To name a few:
1. I ship Wanda and Vision I’m sorry.
2. I very much liked how they wrapped things up in Endgame.
3. I loved the Captain Marvel movie.
Among others. XP


What's your favorite Stan Lee cameo scene?

Either the one from CA: Civil War or the one from Captain Marvel. 




Bonus Question: Which Avenger Are You Most Like??



Should I be worried. X'D


Aannd that’s all I have for you today peoples! I’m going to have a Wrap Up\Nano post next week for y’all, so check back in for that.

Your turn to talk! Who’s your favorite Marvel character? Favorite MCU movie? What Avenger are you most like? Oh, and if you would like to do this tag please take it and say that I tagged you. XP

OH and also, what do you think of the new blog design? I’m still playing around with things, so it’s not finalized. XD

Have a wonderful rest of your weekend!

Namarie!


Comments

  1. Ahh, this reminded me so much of our chat the other day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOOHOO! I loved your answers to this! My favorite Avenger is probably Captain America but my favorite Marvel character is Groot. Favorite MCU movie is most likely Civil War or Thor: Ragnarok. I don't know what Avenger I would be but maybe Mantis from Guardians of the Galaxy XD

    And I love the new design! Your header looks great *thumbs up* loving the green!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!!! ^-^ Ahhhh, Groot is an amazing character. <33 Ooh another CA: CW fan!!! Omw, that's amazing. X'D

      Thank you so much!!! I am too!!! <33

      Delete
  3. Yesss, Marvel. I still don't get why everyone hated Captain Marvel. It was a fun movie.
    My favorite Marvel movies are Infinity War, Civil War, The Avengers, and Captain Marvel.
    My favorite Avengers are Wanda Maximoff and Tony Stark.
    Okay, so apparently I'm most like Natasha Romanoff/Black Widow. I mean, I'm not complaining, she's pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeeeeee! IKR??? I really enjoyed it. X'D
      Ahhhhh great choices!!! :-D YES Tony ftw. <3
      DUDE that is awesome!!! :-D :-D

      Delete
    2. Exactly. Not my all-time favorite but pretty great.
      Ooh, thanks.
      Yeah, I'm not entirely sure how I'm like her but it's cool.

      Delete
  4. This was fun to read. :) My favorite character from MCU has to be Captain Marvel, since she was the one that got into it to begin with.
    -Quinley

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOOOOVE the new blog design! (I'm commenting on your most recent posts in a stranger order, I'm sorry; and I realized I hadn't mentioned your blog design yet.)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Stationary Tag

Greetings and Happy Leap Day, my friends!  I got tagged by the lovely Rachel at R's Loft to participate in this stationary tag that was created by Bethany who blogs at Scribbled Fiction ! Many thanks for tagging me, Rachel!!! And many thanks to Bethany for creating this tag. :D There’s little in the world I love more than pens and notebooks…of course, I don’t often actually write in my notebooks but still. They’re amazing. XP 

My Camp Nano Project: Of Seas, Silver, and Shipmates.

Greetings, all!  Since Camp Nano is almost over...HOW IS IT ALREADY ALMOST THE END OF JULY???...ahem, I decided to share a little of what I've been working on this month.  Introducing,  Synopsis Eden Claire is an orphaned serving girl in England. Living her lonely life working in the library of a boarding school, she begins to think that she must always settle for less, and that her dreams of comradeship, adventure, and sailing to unknown lands must slowly dwindle away to nothing. However, when an old forgotten acquaintance shows up on her doorstep with a note left to Eden by her father, those dreams might just become rekindled; dreams that will take Eden to wild escapades on the high seas. Eden must outwit the notorious Damian the Black Hearted and his gang of pirates in her quest for her father’s treasure, but she cannot do it alone-she will need the help of others. Can she learn how important true friendship is, even at the cost of losing the treasure…and

Random Blog Party Pt. 3-Art Competition!!!

Greetings, all! Welcome to part three of the Random Blog Party!!! (Don’t forget to read parts one and two if you haven’t yet!!!) Today we are announcing the Random Blog Party Art Competition!!! Rules: 1.        Draw/paint/sketch/color/carve/sculpt/splatter/or whatever something random from your favorite fandom! 2.        Content must be appropriate for ALL AGES. G for General Audiences. 3.          Post your art on your blog/social media platform and comment with the link on THIS POST by midnight (12:00am) on Wednesday, May 13 th , 2020. 4.        Sadly, there will no actual prize (sorry! we will give out virtual cookies and pizza though) but we will highlight the winners’ artworks on our blog posts! We will be awarding Best Artwork, Most Creative, and Our Personal Favorite. 5.        If you have any questions, feel free to ask! We’re nice people. Hope you artists out there will join our competition!!! Can’t wait to see what you all come