Skip to main content

Fictional Character Ships\\It's Valentine's Day and All.


Greetings, all! 




Today being Valentine’s Day and all; I thought I would write a post about my favorite fictional character ships.

There are not very many fictional couples that I ship*; but the ones I do I’m afraid I may act a little…insane about.

Just a little.




Anyway, here goes! XD

DISCLAIMER: I tried to keep spoilers to a minimum; but read on at your own risk. :-)



#1: John\Mary Watson from Sherlock 
My ABSOLUTE favorite fictional couple EVER.

And I shipped them even before I knew there was a TV series…XD

I love their back-and-forths, their wedding, how adorable they are together, EVERYTHING. AGH.

And those of you who have seen Season Four of Sherlock, you guys can come and cry with me.  


#2: Kanan Jarrus\Hera Syndulla from Star Wars: Rebels
A couple from a lesser-known Star Wars TV series; and I shipped them from day one. XD

AND THEN SEASON FOUR HAPPENED. WHY.

Why does my heart get broken in season four of tv series??? There is a pattern going on here.


#3: Beren\Luthien from the Silmarillion 
My official favorite love story. And it’s SO DARN SAD. *cries*

At least they get to live happily ever after. 


#4: Tony Stark\Pepper Potts from Marvel 
GUYS. THEY ARE PERFECT TOGETHER.

And then Infinity War happened.

Why. 


#5: Jyn Erso\Cassian Andor from Rogue One
MY HEART. <\3


#6: Halt\Pauline from Ranger’s Apprentice books

 I tried to find a picture for them; but I couldn’t since they’re from a book series. :-(

Anyway; I also shipped them from day one. :-) They’re awesome. 


#7: Peeta Mellark\Katniss Everdeen from the Hunger Games
AAAAAND WHY DO I ALLOW MY HEART TO BE BROKEN. 


#8: Flynn Rider\Rapunzel from Tangled
Hey look; a happy couple. FINALLY. XD


#9: Tauriel\Kili from The Hobbit. 
*cries*

I have no words to speak.


#10: Eanrin\Imaldera from The Tales of Goldstone Wood series

WHY DON’T THEY JUST HURRY UP AND SAY THEY LOVE EACH OTHER.

*clears throat *Ahem, sorry about that little rant. XD
I couldn't find a picture for them either; sadly. :-( BUT THEY'RE AMAZING.



I think there might be a problem with the couples that I ship.

They’re all so sad.

And adorable. <333



ANYWAY; now it is your turn!

How is your Valentine's Day going? What fictional couples do you ship? And is there a pattern with sad love stories making some of the most adorable couples??? 


Namarie! 


*Apparently I ship more than I thought…XD

Comments

  1. YES! Someone agrees with me about Tauriel X Kili, they are such a cute couple I just wish...*sniffs* Kili hadn't died. I love Rapunzel X Flynn and Beren X Luthien. :D
    -Quinley

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I forgot to mention what couples I ship that you didn't mention.
    Newt Scamander X Tina Goldstein (Fantastic Beasts), Chuck X Sarah (from Chuck), Sophie X Nate and Parker X Hardison (from Leverage), Diana Prince X Steve (Wonder Woman), Hamlet X Ophelia (Hamlet), Queenie X Jacob (Fantastic Beasts) Pip X um, someone who won't break his heart, because I am on and off about Estella (Great Expectations) and this isn't even all my ships.
    -Quinley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow that's a lot of ships. :-O XD I haven't seen Fantastic Beasts yet but from what I've seen of it Newt and Tina are adorable. XD

      Delete
  3. Oh my word, why do almost all these ships end in tears??? xD But yesss I also ship them all. xD

    Eanrin and Starflower though!! <333

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe...yeah...I noticed that after I wrote this post...:-Z Oops. YES!!! <3

      Delete
  4. AGH YES EARNRIN AND IMRALDERA!!! They are torturing me. Whyyy don't they just hurry up and let their feelings show. Honestly.

    Tauriel and Kili. Yes. Beren and Luthien... YES. A MILLION TIMES YES. The rest... I don't happen to know. :P But I plan to see at least one Marvel movie someday. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I KNOW!!! I WANT TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT BUT I CAN'T. LIKE; CHILDREN HURRY UP AND TALK TO EACH OTHER. YOU LOVE EACH OTHER. XD

      YES!!! Oh, well. XD Yes! You must watch at least one Marvel movie; then you can join the dark side of Marvel geeks.

      Delete
  5. MEEEP - I love so many of these couples. Though seeing Jyn and Cassian made me sad again - ugh I hate romances that are cut off before they really bloom.....

    I've been reading older books recently and so my recent ships are Evelyn/Maurice from The Inconvient Guest by Grace Livingston Hill and Jo/Professor Bhaer from Little Women.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY!!! I KNOW!!! They were definitely one of the most sad ships I had. :-( SO DO I!!!
      Oh yes; Jo and P. Bhaer are great. <3

      Delete
  6. I think I ship Flynn and Rapunzel, too. Not sure about Peeta being with Katniss 'cause I've only read the first Hunger Games book but I'm reading the second one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES. They're so cute. <33 AH YOU'LL HAVE TO TELL ME IF YOU SHIP K AND P AFTER YOU READ THE OTHERS. ;-D

      Delete
  7. Ahhh, yessss. It's so much more fun to ship fictional characters then date in real life I suppose, XD. We share quite a few ships.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Stationary Tag

Greetings and Happy Leap Day, my friends!  I got tagged by the lovely Rachel at R's Loft to participate in this stationary tag that was created by Bethany who blogs at Scribbled Fiction ! Many thanks for tagging me, Rachel!!! And many thanks to Bethany for creating this tag. :D There’s little in the world I love more than pens and notebooks…of course, I don’t often actually write in my notebooks but still. They’re amazing. XP 

My Camp Nano Project: Of Seas, Silver, and Shipmates.

Greetings, all!  Since Camp Nano is almost over...HOW IS IT ALREADY ALMOST THE END OF JULY???...ahem, I decided to share a little of what I've been working on this month.  Introducing,  Synopsis Eden Claire is an orphaned serving girl in England. Living her lonely life working in the library of a boarding school, she begins to think that she must always settle for less, and that her dreams of comradeship, adventure, and sailing to unknown lands must slowly dwindle away to nothing. However, when an old forgotten acquaintance shows up on her doorstep with a note left to Eden by her father, those dreams might just become rekindled; dreams that will take Eden to wild escapades on the high seas. Eden must outwit the notorious Damian the Black Hearted and his gang of pirates in her quest for her father’s treasure, but she cannot do it alone-she will need the help of others. Can she learn how important true friendship is, even at the cost of losing the treasure…and

Random Blog Party Pt. 3-Art Competition!!!

Greetings, all! Welcome to part three of the Random Blog Party!!! (Don’t forget to read parts one and two if you haven’t yet!!!) Today we are announcing the Random Blog Party Art Competition!!! Rules: 1.        Draw/paint/sketch/color/carve/sculpt/splatter/or whatever something random from your favorite fandom! 2.        Content must be appropriate for ALL AGES. G for General Audiences. 3.          Post your art on your blog/social media platform and comment with the link on THIS POST by midnight (12:00am) on Wednesday, May 13 th , 2020. 4.        Sadly, there will no actual prize (sorry! we will give out virtual cookies and pizza though) but we will highlight the winners’ artworks on our blog posts! We will be awarding Best Artwork, Most Creative, and Our Personal Favorite. 5.        If you have any questions, feel free to ask! We’re nice people. Hope you artists out there will join our competition!!! Can’t wait to see what you all come