Skip to main content

I Was Bored So I Stole a Tag


Greetings, all!

Welp; I was bored.

So I stole a tag from Jane Maree. XD

I guess I’ll be polite and thank Jane for letting me steal it. XD Merci.

Now on with the tag!

*

Most Likely to Be a Poet
Hmm…that would probably be Aiden from my superhero novella Defying Apples. Aiden fancies himself a romantic. XD



Most Likely to Dance in the Rain
Colin Gray; father of Eden Claire Gray, MC of my pirate novel Of Seas, Silver, and Shipmates. He’s such a loveable, bouncy cinnamon roll; and he’s a sailor, so he would totally dance in the rain.



Most Likely to Look Good in a Kilt
Kenneth Fletcher; pilot in my unnamed sci-fi epic novel. He’s already Scottish; so he could totally pull it off. And look amazing. XD



Most Likely to Get Punched in the Face


That would be a toss up between Kenneth Fletcher and Shae Lia (MC from Mission: Metal). Let’s just say they don’t have the greatest tact abilities in the world.



Most Likely to Drop Everything and Become a Sheep Herder
Jace. My MC’s sweet, self-appointed bodyguard. ‘Nuff said.



Most Likely to Be Found in the Library
Eden Claire Gray, MC from Of Seas, Silver, and Shipmates. She works in a library and loves books.



Most Likely to Sleep Through an Earthquake
Bardic Kean, member of the Sherwood’s crew from my unnamed sci-fi novel. He can sleep through anything.



Most Likely to Steal Food from Other Peoples’ Plates
Freja; my ally character from Of Seas, Silver, and Shipmates. She’s a gypsy girl who tags along with Eden; and she’s an excellent thief. She would totally steal food off of someone’s plate.



Most Likely to Cheat on a Test
Arena Lozene; mechanic on the Sherwood (ship from unnamed sci-fi novel). She cuts quite a few corners. That may be why the Sherwood is held together by spit-and-glue. :-Z



Most Likely to Say “Oops” After Setting Something on Fire
Jian, the cabin boy from Of Seas, Silver, and Shipmates. He the cook too…and may or may not set a couple of things on fire…



Most Likely to Open an Orphanage


Avi and Elayne Lia, Shae Lia’s parents-in-law (Mission: Metal) would totally open up on orphanage. They love kids.



Most Likely to Run off with the Circus
Malcolm; MC from Defying Apples. He would probably offer to be either the trapeze artist or the clown. He’d be great at both. XD



Most Likely to Survive the Zombie Apocalypse

Liam, anti-hero\sort-of-mentor from Mission: Metal. He would both survive the Zombie Apocalypse and probably save hundreds of other people as well.



Most Likely to Fake Their Own Death
Probably Elani, from Of Seas, Silver, and Shipmates. I’m not exactly sure why; but I think she’d like to put her past behind her one day and just settle down. Maybe she could join Jace with his sheep-herding business. XD



Most Likely to Die and Haunt Their Friends

Should I make this sad or funny?

I’ll do both.  
If Ian Eden (Shae’s brother from Mission: Metal) were to die, his death would haunt his family for years. He’s so sweet and precious, and would probably end up dying to save someone he loves. Archer (Shae’s husband) and Liam would blame themselves for not taking better care of him, while Shae would feel like she let him down. It would be a disaster.
 Now, if Kenneth died, he would totally come back to haunt his friends. Especially Bardic. Probably freak him out when he’s getting coffee or something.



Kenneth: *materializes* Hey, that’s my cup.

Bardic: *jumps three feet into the air* DARN IT, KENNETH! YOU’RE DEAD! I CAN USE THIS CUP IF I SO CHOOSE. *slams it down on the counter* *breaks it*

Kenneth: Really?

Bardic: *is aghast* I SHALL COMPOSE A SONG TO HONOR THE MEMORY OF YOUR CHERISHED CUP.

Kenneth: No, you really don’t have to…

Bardic: *begins singing Lay of the Broken Cup*

Kenneth: Here we go again.



And, that’s the end. If you would like to steal this tag, let me know! I would love to read your answers. XD

Which of your charries would look good in a kilt? Which one would survive the Zombie Apocalypse?

And I’m curious; which of my charries do you like the best so far? :-D

Namarie!

Comments

  1. Oh my goodness, all your characters sound so good! Especially Bardic ;) and the art you have for all these charries is AWESOME.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. XD Thanks Faith! Bardic is a favorite. ;-D Thanks!!! Pinterest is fantastic for character design. XD

      Delete
  2. I loved reading your answers. :) And the haunting was hilarious. XD

    -Quinley

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE THIS!!! I will now proceed to steal it ;)

    I want to meet allllll your characters, they sound so great!!! Also I loved the little snippet of the haunting that we get, it made me laugh XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay!!! Stealing from a thief. XD

      Haha, thanks!!! It made me laugh too. ;-D

      Delete
  4. Oh my word -- THAT LAST ONE SLAYED ME. XD I almost burst out laughing.

    This was so cool! I'm glad you stole it. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. XD I'm glad!!! XD It made me laugh while I was writing it. XD

      Thanks for letting me steal it! It was fun. ;-D

      Delete
  5. Haha, I loved this! I love when authors know their characters so well. It warms my literary soul XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Fawnabelle! It makes me happy when authors know their characters too. XD

      Delete
  6. This...is so much fun!! (Especially the ghost one...XD) Yeah, I might have to steal it from you! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a fun tag (I'm in the middle of answering the questions on my own blog...my answers were so big, I had to divide it up, lol)! I love how you had pictures for all the characters!

    Freja the Gypsy girl sounds like such a fun, cute character!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. XD Thanks Julian! (ooh, awesome! I shall have to go find your post!) Thanks! Pinterest is awesome for character pictures. ;-D

      Yes! She's pretty awesome. XD

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Stationary Tag

Greetings and Happy Leap Day, my friends!  I got tagged by the lovely Rachel at R's Loft to participate in this stationary tag that was created by Bethany who blogs at Scribbled Fiction ! Many thanks for tagging me, Rachel!!! And many thanks to Bethany for creating this tag. :D There’s little in the world I love more than pens and notebooks…of course, I don’t often actually write in my notebooks but still. They’re amazing. XP 

Random Blog Party Pt. 3-Art Competition!!!

Greetings, all! Welcome to part three of the Random Blog Party!!! (Don’t forget to read parts one and two if you haven’t yet!!!) Today we are announcing the Random Blog Party Art Competition!!! Rules: 1.        Draw/paint/sketch/color/carve/sculpt/splatter/or whatever something random from your favorite fandom! 2.        Content must be appropriate for ALL AGES. G for General Audiences. 3.          Post your art on your blog/social media platform and comment with the link on THIS POST by midnight (12:00am) on Wednesday, May 13 th , 2020. 4.        Sadly, there will no actual prize (sorry! we will give out virtual cookies and pizza though) but we will highlight the winners’ artworks on our blog posts! We will be awarding Best Artwork, Most Creative, and Our Personal Favorite. 5.        If you have any questions, feel free to ask! We’re nice people. Hope you artists out there will join our competition!!! Can’t wait to see what you all come

My Camp Nano Project: Of Seas, Silver, and Shipmates.

Greetings, all!  Since Camp Nano is almost over...HOW IS IT ALREADY ALMOST THE END OF JULY???...ahem, I decided to share a little of what I've been working on this month.  Introducing,  Synopsis Eden Claire is an orphaned serving girl in England. Living her lonely life working in the library of a boarding school, she begins to think that she must always settle for less, and that her dreams of comradeship, adventure, and sailing to unknown lands must slowly dwindle away to nothing. However, when an old forgotten acquaintance shows up on her doorstep with a note left to Eden by her father, those dreams might just become rekindled; dreams that will take Eden to wild escapades on the high seas. Eden must outwit the notorious Damian the Black Hearted and his gang of pirates in her quest for her father’s treasure, but she cannot do it alone-she will need the help of others. Can she learn how important true friendship is, even at the cost of losing the treasure…and