Skip to main content

The Account of My Camping Adventures



Greetings, all!


Here is the account of my travels, as promised. XD Enjoy!
NOTE: All of the pictures in this post were either taken by me or my mom. I own the copyrights. Even if they were taken by my mom. XD


Day 1-2

Salt Lake City

Sunset over the Great Salt Lake


Loveland Aquarium
This aquarium was AMAZING, with a shark tube, different biomes, and a 4D movie theater.





The Red Butte Gardens
There were art displays throughout the garden made with nothing but Legos. Wow. 



In-N-Out (no pictures, sorry. we were too busy eating. XD)

Day 3-4

Quail Creek Park and Zion’s National Park

Wildlife at Quail Creek Reservoir 
This crayfish was promptly dubbed “Craig”. XD


Breathtaking Red Layers and Mile-Long Tunnels at Zion’s National Park  




This was one of my favorite parts of our trip. It was so beautiful. <333

Day 5-7

The Grand Canyon

Wow. Just wow. :-O 






Day 8-10

Mesa Verde

Seeing all the amazing houses that were built into the side of the cliffs made me want to live in one myself. Aren’t they so cool? 





And I also got some pictures of the local flora and fauna. XD



 CACTUS IS AMAZING. <333



Day 11-13

Dinosaur National Monument 
All the dinosaur fossils were so cool to see. We even got to touch some. XD





Welp, that's our trip! We intended to also go to Yellowstone National Park on our way home, but our car sort of broke down, and so after we got it fixed (which, praise the Lord, only took us about two hours) we decided just to head home. Yellowstone will have to wait until next year. :-D 

Your turn to talk! Have you been to any of these places? Would you like to live in a stone house built into the side of a cliff? And aren't cactus amazing??? XD
Namarie! 

Comments

  1. Wow!! All those photos are AMAZING!!!

    ~Ceci

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woah. You’re a great photographer, and these photos are amazing! I’ve never really been to those places, but I hope to one day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nicole!!! Yes, they are definitely worth going and seeing. Photos don't do them justice. XD

      Delete
  3. Oh my gosh, everything looks amazing, wonderful, gorgeous...!! <3 You had a fantastic camping! I would love to visit all the places - they seem to be awesome! :D Your (and your mum's) photos are so lovely! My favourite one is definitely the one of the Great Salt Lake, aww it's brilliant!!! <3 The Grand Canyon - oh, lucky you! And yes, these cactuses are really cute :D That's sad you couldn't visit the Yellowstone National Park, but I hope you'll go there next time (and of course I hope you'll share photos from there with us haha!) Great post, dear!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Ann! We had a ton of fun. Yes, that one is my favorite too. :-D Oh, yes; I will. XD Thanks again!!! <3

      Delete
  4. Ahhh my gosh, this all looks so amazing! All those photos. 😍

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its so cool you got to go to all those places!! In N Out is SO GOOD. Probably one of our family's FAVORITE burger restaurants. I wish we had one ID! ;)

    That Mesa Verde place looks amazing, as does the Grand Canyon. But I hate heights, so I'd rather not visit the Grand Canyon anytime soon. XP

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad we did. :-D I KNOW!!! It's one of ours too. WHY DON'T THEY BUILD ONE HERE UP ALREADY??? :'-( XD

      Heehee, yeah...it was rather steep... I will send you a picture of what I did there...it freaked out IdahoReader. XD I think you'd really like Mesa Verde.

      Delete
  6. Oh WOW this looks so amazing!! Those places look so beautiful!! 😍😍 I'm super jealous right now, I wish I could visit there... Hey, maybe someday 😂 Anyway it looks like you had an amazing time! And I would totally like to live in a stone house built into the side of a cliff, it looks so cool 😂

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it amazing?!?!?!? If you ever do visit, it's totally worth it. XD (Plus, you could take a quick detour to visit us...;-D) I know, right??? XD

      Delete
  7. Wow Namarie! That sounds like great fun! I have never had the opportunity to go to the Grand Canyon, but I eagerly await the day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm glad you had a fun time on your trip, MEM! :D
    -Quinley

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Stationary Tag

Greetings and Happy Leap Day, my friends!  I got tagged by the lovely Rachel at R's Loft to participate in this stationary tag that was created by Bethany who blogs at Scribbled Fiction ! Many thanks for tagging me, Rachel!!! And many thanks to Bethany for creating this tag. :D There’s little in the world I love more than pens and notebooks…of course, I don’t often actually write in my notebooks but still. They’re amazing. XP 

My Camp Nano Project: Of Seas, Silver, and Shipmates.

Greetings, all!  Since Camp Nano is almost over...HOW IS IT ALREADY ALMOST THE END OF JULY???...ahem, I decided to share a little of what I've been working on this month.  Introducing,  Synopsis Eden Claire is an orphaned serving girl in England. Living her lonely life working in the library of a boarding school, she begins to think that she must always settle for less, and that her dreams of comradeship, adventure, and sailing to unknown lands must slowly dwindle away to nothing. However, when an old forgotten acquaintance shows up on her doorstep with a note left to Eden by her father, those dreams might just become rekindled; dreams that will take Eden to wild escapades on the high seas. Eden must outwit the notorious Damian the Black Hearted and his gang of pirates in her quest for her father’s treasure, but she cannot do it alone-she will need the help of others. Can she learn how important true friendship is, even at the cost of losing the treasure…and

Random Blog Party Pt. 3-Art Competition!!!

Greetings, all! Welcome to part three of the Random Blog Party!!! (Don’t forget to read parts one and two if you haven’t yet!!!) Today we are announcing the Random Blog Party Art Competition!!! Rules: 1.        Draw/paint/sketch/color/carve/sculpt/splatter/or whatever something random from your favorite fandom! 2.        Content must be appropriate for ALL AGES. G for General Audiences. 3.          Post your art on your blog/social media platform and comment with the link on THIS POST by midnight (12:00am) on Wednesday, May 13 th , 2020. 4.        Sadly, there will no actual prize (sorry! we will give out virtual cookies and pizza though) but we will highlight the winners’ artworks on our blog posts! We will be awarding Best Artwork, Most Creative, and Our Personal Favorite. 5.        If you have any questions, feel free to ask! We’re nice people. Hope you artists out there will join our competition!!! Can’t wait to see what you all come