Skip to main content

The Greatest Showman Book Tag\\I didn't steal this tag


Greetings, all!
 I was tagged by the lovely Rachel to do this Greatest Showman book tag! :-D

Thank you for tagging me, Rachel!



*

The Greatest Show: A Book as Entertaining as The Circus


Hmm, I’d probably have to say any one of the Tales of Redwall series written by Brian Jacques. Those are some hilarious and epic books. <3 


A Million Dreams: A Book Set in a Fantastical World


The Prydain Chronicles by Lloyd Alexander are set in a pretty fantastical world. 


Come Alive: A Book That Makes You Outrageously Happy


Blank Mastermind by Rosey Mucklestone. I love that book so much. <333


The Other Side: A Book That Changed Your Mind About Something


The Count of Monte Cristo by Alexandre Dumas. Before I read that book, I was convinced I didn’t like classics, and it definitely changed my mind. XD


Never Enough: A Book That You've Re-read More Than Once


Lord of the Rings by J.R.R. Tolkien (because no book tag is complete without a mention of one of the greatest book series of all times XD). 


This Is Me: A Book with a Character That Reminds You of Yourself


Either The Complete Adventures of Sherlock Holmes by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle (I’m Sherlock XD) or The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins (I’m Katniss XD). 


Rewrite the Stars: A Book with a Forbidden Romance


I think Veiled Rose and Moonblood by Anne Elizabeth Stengle could fall under this category…it’s been a while since I’ve read those books. I need to re-read them. XD


Tightrope: A Book with an Adventurous Main Character


So…like every book on my shelf except for The Hobbit??? :-D We’ll pick The Phoenix and the Carpet by E. Nesbitt.   


From Now On: A Book with a Wonderful Family (related or otherwise)


I would say Little Women by Louisa May Alcott…only I haven’t actually read that yet…so instead I’ll say the 100 Cupboards series by N.D. Wilson. 


And that’s the end of the tag! I shall now proceed to tag anyone who’s seen the Greatest Showman and who likes to read. You’re it! XD



Now your turn to talk! What’s a book you’ve re-read more than once? Have you read any books with a wonderful family (related or otherwise)? How’s February treating you all?



Namarie! 


P.S. I have replied back to all the comments that were posted on the last few blog posts. My apologies on how long it took. :-)

Comments

  1. These are all amazing books! Redwall is fabulous. :)
    -K

    ReplyDelete
  2. You would be Sherlock? THAT IS GREAT. Sorry, I just had to say that.

    Unpopular opinion: I have never seen the Greatest Showman, and . . . really don’t plan on it. *shrugs* It doesn’t really seem my thing. But this was fun to read!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. XD YES I KNOW!!! XD

      OH well; everyone's tastes are different. XD Thanks!!!

      Delete
  3. A tag about books AND The Greatest Showman?? Two of my favourite things combined?? Am I dreaming? �� I’m going to have to steal this... �� Anyway I enjoyed reading your answers!

    Andrea @ spaceshipsvampiresandsecretagents.blogspot.com ( my iPad won’t let me log in ��)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES YOU MUST STEAL IT!!! XD Thanks!!!

      (Don't you hate it when that happens??? :-Z)

      Delete
  4. Glad you enjoyed the tag! Also, you should totally read Little Women. It's one of my favorites. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I did!!! Thanks again!
      I probably will someday. XD

      Delete
  5. I loved reading your answers,
    and I haven't read Little Woman yet either, at least not the full version but I am not sure I want to, all the characters talk about is romance, and some other stuff. But 100 cupboards sounds interesting from what I've heard of it.
    And yes Lord of the Rings is awesome. :D

    -Quinley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Quinley! Yes; that's why I haven't read it yet...XD You should totally read 100 Cupboards; I think you'd really like them.
      Oh, yes; it is. ;-D

      Delete
  6. Ah yes! All of those books are great!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Stationary Tag

Greetings and Happy Leap Day, my friends!  I got tagged by the lovely Rachel at R's Loft to participate in this stationary tag that was created by Bethany who blogs at Scribbled Fiction ! Many thanks for tagging me, Rachel!!! And many thanks to Bethany for creating this tag. :D There’s little in the world I love more than pens and notebooks…of course, I don’t often actually write in my notebooks but still. They’re amazing. XP 

My Camp Nano Project: Of Seas, Silver, and Shipmates.

Greetings, all!  Since Camp Nano is almost over...HOW IS IT ALREADY ALMOST THE END OF JULY???...ahem, I decided to share a little of what I've been working on this month.  Introducing,  Synopsis Eden Claire is an orphaned serving girl in England. Living her lonely life working in the library of a boarding school, she begins to think that she must always settle for less, and that her dreams of comradeship, adventure, and sailing to unknown lands must slowly dwindle away to nothing. However, when an old forgotten acquaintance shows up on her doorstep with a note left to Eden by her father, those dreams might just become rekindled; dreams that will take Eden to wild escapades on the high seas. Eden must outwit the notorious Damian the Black Hearted and his gang of pirates in her quest for her father’s treasure, but she cannot do it alone-she will need the help of others. Can she learn how important true friendship is, even at the cost of losing the treasure…and

Random Blog Party Pt. 3-Art Competition!!!

Greetings, all! Welcome to part three of the Random Blog Party!!! (Don’t forget to read parts one and two if you haven’t yet!!!) Today we are announcing the Random Blog Party Art Competition!!! Rules: 1.        Draw/paint/sketch/color/carve/sculpt/splatter/or whatever something random from your favorite fandom! 2.        Content must be appropriate for ALL AGES. G for General Audiences. 3.          Post your art on your blog/social media platform and comment with the link on THIS POST by midnight (12:00am) on Wednesday, May 13 th , 2020. 4.        Sadly, there will no actual prize (sorry! we will give out virtual cookies and pizza though) but we will highlight the winners’ artworks on our blog posts! We will be awarding Best Artwork, Most Creative, and Our Personal Favorite. 5.        If you have any questions, feel free to ask! We’re nice people. Hope you artists out there will join our competition!!! Can’t wait to see what you all come