I got tagged again! Thanks, Ral. *begins evil plotting for revenge…* ;-)
NO RULES I LOVE NO RULES (well in tags not in every day life) okay, let’s write.
1. What's a strange thing you do while writing?
Um…well…sometimes I eat lunch while I write. Don’t know if that counts as strange or not…:-Z
2. Any funny writing stories? If so, please share.
I’m new at this whole writing regularly thing, so, nope. I will let you know if I ever do, though.
3. What's one of the worst things you've written? Please share
When I was little, I wrote about a group of siblings that solve a mystery about a will in their attic. It was called The Mystery of the Missing Will. It was quite terrible, as I go back and look at it. Geez.
4. If you could meet /any/ one of your OC's which one would you meet and why? (Double question: P)
Double question! Um, probably Liam from my Mission: Metal because he could teach me so much about weapons, tracking, warfare, tactics, and things like that.
5. What's one of the best things you've written? Please share.
It’s too long to share here, but click on this link here: https://inkandpagereviews.wordpress.com/my-stories/ and please go read it! It’s called The Forbidden Book, and I think it’s one of my best.
6. Who's your favorite Author? (And yes; you can say yourself if it's true XD)
I am not my favorite author. Heehee. I would say either J.R.R. Tolkien, N.D. Wilson, or Douglas Bond.
7. If you couldn't write for a WHOLE DAY *Gasp* What would you do?
I would practice my musical instruments. They need it. :-Z
8. If you were a knight in shining armor, which of your characters would play the roles? (egg; Dragon, Damsel in distress, Horse, etc.) and how do you think it'd play out? (Double double question :P)
Geez, Ral; a double double question? I will be taking characters from all my stories for this one.
Well, if I were a knight in shining armor, (which would be AWESOME), Acialyn from The Mystery of the Missing Will would be my damsel in distress, Liam from Mission: Metal would be the horse (that would actually be really funny), Commander Tóth from The Forbidden Book would be the dragon, and Dojan from Mission: Metal would be the ogre. It would play out perfectly (haha, not). Commander Tóth would probably win. XD
9. How do you think your story would go if the roles were reversed? (Eg; Villain was MC, Minion was sidekick and so on)
It would not last long. My story would be over quick, with tons of blood and a terrible ending.
10. (Phew, last one) If you could pick a character from ANY book series (Can be yours if you wish), Which one would be your best friend? (Have fun with that xD)
SHERLOCK HOLMES. If you haven’t noticed, I have kind of an obsession. Maybe Gandalf too, or Merlin. That would be awesome. XD
Okie-dokie, I am done! Now I just have to write my own questions, and tag people! (Best part.)
Here are the questions:
1. How do you go about writing an emotional scene? (I seriously need help with this.)
2. What is your WIP’s theme song?
3. What is one character in a book you’ve read that you just absolutely hate?
4. How old is your MC?
5. What is their dream job?
6. When is the ideal time of day for you to write?
7. If you were stuck in your WIP for one hour, what would you want to accomplish before you left?
8. What is your favorite battle scene in a book?
9. If you were cast as a character in a movie adaptation of your book, who would you want to play?
10. (Last one) Are any of your characters based off of people you know?
Ok, I am tagging Kendra Lynne at https://talesfromanidealist.wordpress.com/, Sarah at http://novuspapilio.blogspot.com/, and Quinley at http://adventure1359.blogspot.com/
What fictional character would you want to be YOUR friend?