Skip to main content

Blog Party!!! Part One: Tag of Randomness

Greetings, my friends!


   This is a joint tag between myself, MiddleEarthMusician at Music, Mystery, Middle Earth, and Mitochondria, and Homeschooledmando at In Your Service. H.M.S. Mando and MEM, for short. During these dark times, we decided to come together (RIGHT NOW! over me) (Sorry. . . but you-all better have gotten that reference-Homeschooledmando) and make a series of blog-event-things. . . I believe it's called a blog party. (That was Homeschooledmando. XD) ANYWAY, to ease into this idea, we decided to start with a tag. So yeah. That's what this is :)
   Sooooo





Rules:
The usual.
1) Link back to us: MEM & H.M.S Mando.
2) Use the graphic. We worked hard on it (well, not we).
3) Answer the Q's. That's kind of the point of the tag.
4) Anyone is welcome to do this if you find it from either of our blogs, but otherwise pls. tag 3 people (MORE MINIONS!!!) (MWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA) [the evil laugh was Mem].
5) Answer the questions in random order (since this is the random tag).

   So both MEM and I submitted 5 questions and the other had to answer. So I'll put MEM or H.M.S. next to the questions so you can tell you asked it. Ex. What's your problem? H.M.S. So that means I asked it and MEM is responding. (I don't know what my problem is, I'm sorry-Mem. XD) (It's totally cool, MEM <3 H.M.S. Mando)

OKAY! Onward!

1) Would you rather be a phoenix or a gryphon? Asked by MEM


   I guess a phoenix. Simply 'cause I always think they are on fire (even though they're probably not, I don't know why I think that) but I'd like to be able to light people on fire.

2) Coke or Pepsi? You better say Coke. . . Asked by H.M.S.
   Um I don't recall every actually tasting pepsi...so I'll go with coke...XD 



3) What's your third favorite color? MEM
   UHHHHHH, I don't know, people only ask for my favorite! (Which is rainbow by the way) Pink, I guess.

4) Pick a super power: 1) The ability to change the way your breath smells to any smell you like or 2) the ability to change your voice to sound like Taylor Swift whenever you want. H.M.S.
   The breath one, I guess? Taylor Swift doesn't have my /favorite/ singing voice, although she's really talented. XD

5) How many orange books do you own? MEM
      2.  Firefight and my old algebra book, HAHAHAHA.


6) Someone has just offered to fly you anywhere in the world for an all-expenses-paid, month-long vacation. Where to?! H.M.S.
   THE UNITED KINGDOM HERE I COME.

7) What are you wearing right now? MEM
   A blue, tie-dye Old Navy shirt; Bermuda-style, jean shorts; a watch, a white headband, glasses, and normally socks, but I'm hot right now.

8) How many states have you been in? H.M.S.
   I...have...no...idea. X"D Not terribly many, tbh-mostly ones in the western or northern parts of the U.S.


9) Would you rather be able to balance grapes on your nose or catch them in your mouth when you throw them up in the air? MEM
   On my nose, 'cause everyone can catch 'em in their mouth except me.


10) Breakfast, normal, or dessert pizza? H.M.S.
   Normal and dessert for me!


Anyways, that's all we got for you today!!! Let us know if you plan to do our tag-we'd love to come and stalk read your blog!!! XD 

   Both of us posted this on our blogs and the versions vary a bit so please go check out Homeschooledmando's!

Tune in next week for part 2 of our random blog party!!! It'll be something epic...

Don't just clean it. . . OxiClean it!   -H.M.S. Mando

Namarie!!! 

Comments

  1. LOOKS AMAZING!!! We did it yayayayay! Good job, blogging partner $)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IT DOESSS!!! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!! XD Good job to you too!!!

      Delete
  2. This was so cool! :) Being able to make your voice sound like Taylor Swift on command would be interesting...*nods head*
    -Quinley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh yay!!! :D Ikr??? X"D Thanks for reading, Quinley!!! <33

      Delete
  3. This looks fun. Maybe I'll do it one day when I'm bored this month XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh that would be epic!!! X"D Thanks for reading!!! <33

      Delete
  4. Loved those questions!! Great job!! Those Psych gifs though!! ;) Such a great show!

    http://www.pagestoremember.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omw, thank you!!! YES Psych forever. X"D Thanks for reading!!! <33

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Stationary Tag

Greetings and Happy Leap Day, my friends!  I got tagged by the lovely Rachel at R's Loft to participate in this stationary tag that was created by Bethany who blogs at Scribbled Fiction ! Many thanks for tagging me, Rachel!!! And many thanks to Bethany for creating this tag. :D There’s little in the world I love more than pens and notebooks…of course, I don’t often actually write in my notebooks but still. They’re amazing. XP 

My Camp Nano Project: Of Seas, Silver, and Shipmates.

Greetings, all!  Since Camp Nano is almost over...HOW IS IT ALREADY ALMOST THE END OF JULY???...ahem, I decided to share a little of what I've been working on this month.  Introducing,  Synopsis Eden Claire is an orphaned serving girl in England. Living her lonely life working in the library of a boarding school, she begins to think that she must always settle for less, and that her dreams of comradeship, adventure, and sailing to unknown lands must slowly dwindle away to nothing. However, when an old forgotten acquaintance shows up on her doorstep with a note left to Eden by her father, those dreams might just become rekindled; dreams that will take Eden to wild escapades on the high seas. Eden must outwit the notorious Damian the Black Hearted and his gang of pirates in her quest for her father’s treasure, but she cannot do it alone-she will need the help of others. Can she learn how important true friendship is, even at the cost of losing the treasure…and

Random Blog Party Pt. 3-Art Competition!!!

Greetings, all! Welcome to part three of the Random Blog Party!!! (Don’t forget to read parts one and two if you haven’t yet!!!) Today we are announcing the Random Blog Party Art Competition!!! Rules: 1.        Draw/paint/sketch/color/carve/sculpt/splatter/or whatever something random from your favorite fandom! 2.        Content must be appropriate for ALL AGES. G for General Audiences. 3.          Post your art on your blog/social media platform and comment with the link on THIS POST by midnight (12:00am) on Wednesday, May 13 th , 2020. 4.        Sadly, there will no actual prize (sorry! we will give out virtual cookies and pizza though) but we will highlight the winners’ artworks on our blog posts! We will be awarding Best Artwork, Most Creative, and Our Personal Favorite. 5.        If you have any questions, feel free to ask! We’re nice people. Hope you artists out there will join our competition!!! Can’t wait to see what you all come