Skip to main content

Liebster Award

Greetings, all!


I got tagged for this Liebster Award by Elijah K!

Rules (unfortunately there are some of these):

- Acknowledge the blogger(s) who nominated you for this award. (thank you, Elijah!)

- Answer 11 questions the blogger gave you.

- Give 11 random facts about yourself.

- Nominate 11 blogs and notify them.

- Give them 11 questions to answer.


Questions from Elijah:

What famous person do you most look like? 
     Margot Robbie was the one my mom said looked most like me.

What song is your life's soundtrack?



If your life was a documentary, who would you have narrate it?
Erm…well, that would be awkward to say the least…XD I guess maybe Benedict Cumberbatch. ‘cause I like his voice. 

Tell the story of how you conquered/were defeated by your childhood fear.
…I didn’t have a childhood fear…




Who is your second favorite president, and why?
Calvin Coolidge. And this is why. 

What is your nickname?
Do you really want to know?
I have two. Mem and Shoo. Don’t ask.
What chore do you absolutely hate doing?
MAKING SALAD. I know that’s not really a chore but I ABSOLUTELY HATE MAKING SALADS. 

What was the best thing before sliced bread?
Wait; what? 
…I do not compute. 

Would you rather look like a banana or feel like a banana?
WHAT THE HECK ELIJAH. Erm…definitely feel like a banana. 



If you had the world's attention for 30 seconds what would you say?
I'd give them the gospel. Everyone needs to hear it. 

What are you currently wearing?
…? XD Blue skinny jeans; a black tunic\shirt thing with yellow, red, and green flower designs on it; black sweatshirt; and silver hair clips and earrings. 

11 Facts about Myself: 

I love owls.  
My favorite beverage is hot chocolate. 
I hate lime green. 
I cannot write if I am cold. 
Skydiving is something I really want to try.
I will listen to any genre of music and find a song I like in that genre EXCEPT for heavy metal and country music. 
I can read Biblical Greek. 
I love fluffy things. 
Puns and sarcasm are my favorite types of humor.
Rogue One is my favorite Star Wars movie; followed closely by The Return of the Jedi and Solo. 
I’ve gotten Smaug on a Which Character Are You in The Hobbit quiz. 

AAANNNDDD we are done. I’m not going to tag anyone simply because I do not know who has already done this tag. XD HOWEVER; IF YOU HAVE NEVER BEEN TAGGED FOR THE LIEBSTER AWARD: YOU ARE NOW OFFICIALLY TAGGED BY ME. GO FORTH AND DO IT. YOU HAVE NO EXUSES. 
Here are your questions:

What is your favorite fictional bromance\non-romantic friendship?
Would you rather live on the moon or under the sea?
If you could paint your room any color you wanted; what color would you paint it?
What was the last song you listened to on repeat?
Worst line of dialogue you either wrote or read somewhere (you can decide which one you would like to answer XP).
What is your least favorite time period?
Would you rather spend an hour with your favorite fictional hero\ine or a day with your favorite author?
Are you a morning person, night owl, or not a person or owl at all?
If you had to change your name; what would you change it to?
Cats or dogs?
Do you want a dragon?
So…how is Camp Nano going for you all? Mine has been great so far. :-D
Would you rather be look like a banana, or feel like a banana??? And what song is your life's soundtrack?

Hope you all have a fantastic week! 


Comments

  1. YASSSSS COOLIDGE!!!!!

    XD And I loved the rest of this post too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. Wild is the Wind
    2. Under the Sea
    3.Neon Green
    4. Arwen's Vigil by the Piano Guys and Run Devil Run by Crowder
    5. ???? No Clue 😕
    6. Cival War Era
    7. One day with favorite author
    8. Both Morning and Night I would say.
    9. Jason
    10. Dogs
    11. No, I want a small lizard, not a dragon.

    That answers the questions on the tag.
    My life soundtrack is probably "Test Drive" from How to Train Your Dragon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ...NEON GREEN? ARE YOU SERIOUS? ...that has got to be the worst color ever. XD
      Arwen's Vigil is one of my favorite songs. <33 I really like the name Jason!
      BUT HOW COULD YOU NOT WANT A DRAGON???

      That song is SO cool. :-D

      Delete
  3. PUNS!!! I love puns!!! Ask anyone who knows me well!

    It is so cool that you can read Biblical Greek. I tried a few times to learn Greek, but I never could figure it out.

    And yes! Everyone needs to hear the Gospel. 30 seconds well spent, if you ask me.

    I'm with you on not liking country, though I do listen to some heavy metal. I'm pretty picky about the latter, though.

    But it's a bummer that I've already done this because I love the questions that you asked. They're so good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Puns are great!!! :-D
      Thanks!!! It is pretty hard; but totally worth it. XD
      YES THEY DO!!! Definitely. :-)
      Yeah; I'd rather listen to heavy metal than country. XD
      Aw! :-( XD Thanks!!! :-D

      Delete
  4. Hi Middle Earth Musician,

    I recently found your blog and have enjoyed it. The Liebster award post was great, especially since I had never heard of it before this post. That is amazing that you can read Biblical Greek!! That must have taken a lot of hard work. Rogue One is probably in my top three of the Star Wars movies. Although I would have to say that A New Hope is my favorite. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Pages!!! I'm so glad you have been enjoying my blog!!! Thank you! Greek is hard but pretty awesome. :-D Rogue One is awesome!!! Ah yes; ANH is definitely a top shelf movie. <3

      Delete
  5. I REALLY want to try skydiving! Oh, I've never done this award but since you tagged me I guess I have to now *grins*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. XD YES ANOTHER SKYDIVER WANNABE!!! Sweet!!! :-D

      Delete
  6. Yesssss! Skydiving sounds awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Stationary Tag

Greetings and Happy Leap Day, my friends!  I got tagged by the lovely Rachel at R's Loft to participate in this stationary tag that was created by Bethany who blogs at Scribbled Fiction ! Many thanks for tagging me, Rachel!!! And many thanks to Bethany for creating this tag. :D There’s little in the world I love more than pens and notebooks…of course, I don’t often actually write in my notebooks but still. They’re amazing. XP 

My Camp Nano Project: Of Seas, Silver, and Shipmates.

Greetings, all!  Since Camp Nano is almost over...HOW IS IT ALREADY ALMOST THE END OF JULY???...ahem, I decided to share a little of what I've been working on this month.  Introducing,  Synopsis Eden Claire is an orphaned serving girl in England. Living her lonely life working in the library of a boarding school, she begins to think that she must always settle for less, and that her dreams of comradeship, adventure, and sailing to unknown lands must slowly dwindle away to nothing. However, when an old forgotten acquaintance shows up on her doorstep with a note left to Eden by her father, those dreams might just become rekindled; dreams that will take Eden to wild escapades on the high seas. Eden must outwit the notorious Damian the Black Hearted and his gang of pirates in her quest for her father’s treasure, but she cannot do it alone-she will need the help of others. Can she learn how important true friendship is, even at the cost of losing the treasure…and

Random Blog Party Pt. 3-Art Competition!!!

Greetings, all! Welcome to part three of the Random Blog Party!!! (Don’t forget to read parts one and two if you haven’t yet!!!) Today we are announcing the Random Blog Party Art Competition!!! Rules: 1.        Draw/paint/sketch/color/carve/sculpt/splatter/or whatever something random from your favorite fandom! 2.        Content must be appropriate for ALL AGES. G for General Audiences. 3.          Post your art on your blog/social media platform and comment with the link on THIS POST by midnight (12:00am) on Wednesday, May 13 th , 2020. 4.        Sadly, there will no actual prize (sorry! we will give out virtual cookies and pizza though) but we will highlight the winners’ artworks on our blog posts! We will be awarding Best Artwork, Most Creative, and Our Personal Favorite. 5.        If you have any questions, feel free to ask! We’re nice people. Hope you artists out there will join our competition!!! Can’t wait to see what you all come