Skip to main content

It's Christmas Time Again: MUSIC


Greetings, all!



IT’S CHRISTMAS TIME AGAIN!!!

In celebration of Christmas this year, I am going to embark on a new series of blog posts!

Christmas MUSIC

Christmas MOVIES

And Christmas STORIES.



This week is Christmas MUSIC.

So let’s get started!!! :-D 


Hark the Herald Angels Sing…




Christmas music is some of the most nostalgic for me. Probably my favorite nostalgic Christmas song is  I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day by Casting Crowns


I love the message, the words, and the pathos turned into victory they implement in the music. Amazing.



Glory to the Newborn King!




One of our family’s favorite Christmas songs is the 12 Days of Christmas by Straight No Chaser


It’s pretty awesome. XD

 

Peace on Earth and Mercy Mild,




You can’t have a Christmas song list in our house without having a Pentatonix one included! This is one of my favs; Carol of the Bells. <3
Isn’t their acapella great!?



God and Sinners Reconciled!




And knowing me, you should have been expecting an instrumental Christmas song.

I give you two: Christmas Medley by Two Steps from Hell and Celtic Carol by Lindsey Stirling



And last but not least, my favorite Christmas song of all time.

Angels from the Realms of Glory by the Piano Guys

Isn’t that one just epic??? <333


Here’s my Spotify Christmas Playlist, if you want any more recommendations. XD 



What are some of your favorite Christmas songs? Do you prefer lyrical Christmas songs or instrumental? Are there any Christmas songs that are really nostalgic for you? :-D

Namarie! 

Comments

  1. Oh, I love like ever song on this list. Lindsey Stirling's Christmas album is one of my favorites, along with probably too many others to name.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. XD Yay!!! YES her Christmas album is amazing. <333

      Delete
  2. Hooray for Christmas music!! :D I absolutely love the Piano Guys' Christmas stuff, they always do a great job! Have you ever listened to the Jars Of Clay Christmas album? It's pretty cool, or at least, I like it!
    OH MY GOODNESS!!! I had never heard that Straight No Chaser song...I was laughing so hard!! XD This is a great mix of music! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *cheers with you* XD YES!!! THEY DO!!! Hmm, I probably have (my parents LOVE their stuff) but I can't think of what they do, so I must go and look them up now. XD
      Haha, isn't it great??? XD

      Delete
  3. Pentatonix is awesome!

    Great list!! I definitely want to listen to the Two Steps from Hell and Piano Guys ones - I've never heard of those particular songs by those groups!

    Lila @ The Red-Hooded Writer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES AREN'T THEY?!?! XD
      Thanks! Yes those ones are awesome!!! :-D

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Stationary Tag

Greetings and Happy Leap Day, my friends!  I got tagged by the lovely Rachel at R's Loft to participate in this stationary tag that was created by Bethany who blogs at Scribbled Fiction ! Many thanks for tagging me, Rachel!!! And many thanks to Bethany for creating this tag. :D There’s little in the world I love more than pens and notebooks…of course, I don’t often actually write in my notebooks but still. They’re amazing. XP 

Random Blog Party Pt. 3-Art Competition!!!

Greetings, all! Welcome to part three of the Random Blog Party!!! (Don’t forget to read parts one and two if you haven’t yet!!!) Today we are announcing the Random Blog Party Art Competition!!! Rules: 1.        Draw/paint/sketch/color/carve/sculpt/splatter/or whatever something random from your favorite fandom! 2.        Content must be appropriate for ALL AGES. G for General Audiences. 3.          Post your art on your blog/social media platform and comment with the link on THIS POST by midnight (12:00am) on Wednesday, May 13 th , 2020. 4.        Sadly, there will no actual prize (sorry! we will give out virtual cookies and pizza though) but we will highlight the winners’ artworks on our blog posts! We will be awarding Best Artwork, Most Creative, and Our Personal Favorite. 5.        If you have any questions, feel free to ask! We’re nice people. Hope you artists out there will join our competition!!! Can’t wait to see what you all come

My Camp Nano Project: Of Seas, Silver, and Shipmates.

Greetings, all!  Since Camp Nano is almost over...HOW IS IT ALREADY ALMOST THE END OF JULY???...ahem, I decided to share a little of what I've been working on this month.  Introducing,  Synopsis Eden Claire is an orphaned serving girl in England. Living her lonely life working in the library of a boarding school, she begins to think that she must always settle for less, and that her dreams of comradeship, adventure, and sailing to unknown lands must slowly dwindle away to nothing. However, when an old forgotten acquaintance shows up on her doorstep with a note left to Eden by her father, those dreams might just become rekindled; dreams that will take Eden to wild escapades on the high seas. Eden must outwit the notorious Damian the Black Hearted and his gang of pirates in her quest for her father’s treasure, but she cannot do it alone-she will need the help of others. Can she learn how important true friendship is, even at the cost of losing the treasure…and